The Portuguese Association for Classification and Data Analysis (CLAD) and the University of Beira Interior (UBI) are pleased to organize the XXVIII Conference on Classification and Data Analysis (JOCLAD2021), which will take place from the 9th to the 11th of December, 2021, in Covilha.
The main objectives of this annual conference aimed, among others, at teachers, researchers, students and users who share interests in the area of Classification and Data Analysis, are:
– Promote, support, develop and disseminate scientific research in the field of data science;
– Promote scientific collaboration and exchange in the field of data science between researchers, companies and other organizations;
– Offer training in the field of data science.
– submission of abstracts – September 15th September 27th
– notification of acceptance – October 11 October 18
– reduced cost registration – 1 November
Organization email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information about the event, you can consult here.